Monday, March 30, 2020

Coming home...


Well this week was pretty crazy. On Tuesday the zone leaders came over to our house and we were just talking about how crazy it is that everyone is going home and that how we would be the last ones to go home. Then my district leader walks down the stairs and starts reading a text he got from the AP's saying that we are getting sent home. It was heartbreaking. I definitely do not want to leave the Marshall Islands. After that we received some information about what was going on and what we needed to do. We still have no idea when we are leaving, but I should be home within the next month. 

That being said that work continues here in Delap and the Marshall islands. We are still proselyting and doing our best to stay busy and work hard. This week me and Elder Langrine were waiting for one of our lessons and we saw some eels in the water. Elder Langrine grabbed a stick and started going to town on them haha. We didn't get any...  But the next day we went back more prepared. We brought our machetes.. hahah. We got a couple and are gonna cook them up pretty soon. It was super fun and I definitely lightened up the mood.

We had a great lesson with one of our investigators about the plan of salvation this week. This guy asks so many questions so I prepared myself with some bible verses and all this stuff and went into the lesson. Man it was crazy. The spirit was guiding me throughout the whole lesson and telling me exactly what to say. The words were just flowing haha. I loved it. 

Things are going well. We are doing our best to continue to work hard and focus on the work. I hope all is well at home and everyone is staying safe. I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Hanson
One year mark for Elder Garr!
P day fun
Elder Hanson & Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment