Monday, May 11, 2020

Arkansas

Well currently I am out here in Paragould Arkansas. It's a lot different than the Marshall islands. But I will try and learn as much as I possibly can until I return to the islands. Speaking of the islands, everyone please pray that the missionaries will be able to return soon. 

I am in Paragould Arkansas. A lot of Marshallese live here so I will be able to use my language which will be nice. I am in a trio with the ZL's which is different. They are pretty busy. 

I got to Arkansas on Wednesday. We got in pretty late and went to the church and ate some fried chicken and potatoes. Good ole southern comfort. Then we went to a hotel and stayed a night. Then on Thursday we had a long day of training. It was rough. There are so many extra rules and stuff. It's pretty crazy. After that we went back to the hotel and stayed another night. 

On Friday more missionaries came and we had another day of training. It was tough haha. We had interviews with president and I figured out I was going to Paragould. Everyone went to their areas except for me because president was waiting to assign me a comp.

On Saturday there was another day of training. Instead of training I did some online finding. It was so weird. Its definitely going to take some time to get used to it so hopefully I will. Then that night I was driven to my area and met my comps. It was a good time. 

Yesterday was Mother's day and I got to talk to my family which was much needed. It was great to be able to talk to my mom and wish her a happy Mother's day. 

Well I'm locked up in an apartment struggling so I would love to hear from you all. Talks/spiritual thoughts are much appreciated. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 
Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment