Monday, May 18, 2020

The life of the Zone Leader's companion

Well another week here in Arkansas. It was a pretty crazy week. My companions are constantly getting calls and I just chill and read a book or something. 

This week we went to Memphis so that was cool. I saw this big ole bass pro shops. My companion's said dude perfect did a video in there but I don't know much about that. 

We were trying so hard to find a new person this week but were having no success. Its definitely different than talking to people on the streets. I don't think Marshallese people are very tech savvy so its kinda hard to message them hahah. I can't wait till I can meet with them face to face and hopefully make some connections with them. I typically try to focus on reaching out to the Marshallese while my companions find other people. 

Yesterday we were going through he area book and felt impressed to call this lady. She answered and was so happy we called. She has a great knowledge of the gospel and has met with the missionaries before. We taught her a little about the Book of Mormon and then set up a return appointment. It was such a miracle because we haven't found anyone new in so long. Also my companions challenged everyone in the zone to find 1 more person in the last 30 minutes of online finding. In that time the zone found 13 people. It was crazy. It was a huge testimony builder. 

I honestly think that's it from this week. Just a lot of online finding and studying. I love you all and would love to hear from you! 

Have a great week!
Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment